Thursday, August 1, 2013

Why can't boyfriends leave me alone

Today my boyfriend called me on Skype (I don't give out my Skype name only to cute guys) when I was sleeping it was 7:30 or so and I was laying on my stomach and fast asleep and I hear the ringtone for Skype and so I wake up almost fall off my bed and then I answer it and he said "favor time " and that went on for about an hour .....hour later. Well probably 10 20 minutes ago I asked him if he could leave me alone cause I'm not feeling to good and u know what he said "nope " I'm like what the fuck ! And I say thanks to u i can't go back to sleep (because I have to watch my dog and he didnt ask why ) and so I'm trying to sleep and he won't leave me alone !!!!!!! It's like girls need there sleep so this is what u do u either put ur sound on silent or just ignore them and go on with our lives cause sometimes guys can b to pushy and stuff. Well I'm gonna try and get some sleep probably not possible but ill try . Summer love out <3 peace

No comments:

Post a Comment